domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2020

PROJECT PEAK - TREKKING THROUGH NEPAL FOR A MONTH

 Bastiaan Woudt

Really excited to show you one of the biggest adventures of my career so far. October 2019 I went on this crazy adventure together with my brother to shoot a project in Nepal. For 26 days we hiked through the mountains around Mount Annapurna. What is considered one of the most busy trails of Nepal was something different for us. We took the unbeaten path, away from all tourists and other adventurers. We took the path known to the guides as "the Annapurna hardway". Many days without meeting anyone, except sometimes some local mountain people. It resulted in a project, a book and a show. Voiceover is my own, with text from the preface I wrote for this book.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario